- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
4 Rules High Achievers Never Break
Everyone wants to think of themselves as a high achiever, right? I mean, look at you! You are great at what you do and everyone knows it.
But does that really make you a high achiever? Alas, probably not. High achievers are the crème de la crème of functioning people.
They are the ones that work sixty hours a week at a high pressure career and then spend their free time running a non-profit.
While being a room parent. And making sure that they cook and serve three organic meals a day. For their five kids. All of whom wear only hand-made clothes.
So you might not be a super high achiever after all. Believe me that is totally okay.
Still, the fact remains that there are certain rules to which high achievers adhere that you can easily implement in your own life.