- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Excuses That Prevent You from Going After Your Dreams
At one point or another, we have all done it. We have all made excuses to hold ourselves back from pursuing our passions or achieving real greatness.
If you have dreams and you are listening to that stupid little voice in your head that tells you that you cannot do something, you are allowing excuses to have an unnecessary influence over the course of your life.
Here are five of the most common excuses that are preventing you from going after your dreams:
1. I am not good enough. It is okay to admit that you have thought this, we all have at one point or another. The key to turning this mindset around is to just throw it out. You are good enough and you deserve to pursue your dreams because you are good enough not to fail.
As soon as you let go of the psychological issues that are holding you back, the sooner you will be able to get out there and pursue your dreams.