- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Hacks to be Time Efficient at Work
Managing your time at work can be a real hassle. There is often too much temptation to sit and watch the clock instead of taking advantage of the time – or, conversely, too much to do and not enough time in the day to get it done.
If it seems like you are always either bored and waiting for the next assignment, or stressed about meeting a deadline, you are not alone. Here are five proven life hacks to get your time management chops honed and ready.
Get your priorities right and take care of the important things first. Organize your tasks by importance and work down the list in an orderly fashion. This method turns your task list into a simple rundown, easing any uncertainty you may have about how to proceed through the day and how to increase your efficiency with very little added effort.
In addition, you will be less likely to have to scramble to meet important deadlines if you have taken care of the most important items first.