- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Hot Degrees for Busy People
Whether you’re going back to school after a break, are seeking higher education for the first time as an adult, or are putting yourself through school by working full time, keeping up with classes and homework while maintaining your busy schedule can be more than a little bit of a struggle.
The following degrees, whether you seek them online or in a more traditional classroom setting, are ideal for busy people who still want to invest in their education and expand their career options.
1. Criminal Justice
A degree in criminal justice offers a huge range of possibilities in terms of career options, from public administration related to juvenile justice to criminal psychology. It’s also one of the most popular online degrees thanks to the flexibility of most programs, which can be largely tailored to your interests.
Plus, because the criminal justice field is rapidly shifting, there is more demand for people with field-specific training and education than ever before, with more positions requiring bachelor’s degrees.