- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Hot Degrees for Busy People
Well known for their flexible scheduling, nursing programs are perfect for busy people who want to break into a high-paying career. Thanks to a recent shortage of nurses across the country, a nursing program can instantly jet you into a much higher pay grade than you’re used to and the demand for nurses is only going to grow in coming years.
Plus, there are multiple levels of education available for nursing, from associate’s degrees to master’s degrees. By the time you finish your degree, there will most definitely be jobs waiting for you!
3. Business Administration
There are countless well-known business programs out there that cater specifically to individuals who have lots of work experience and a very busy schedule. From online business classes to night courses at your local university, from an initial bachelor’s degree in business to a full MBA, there are tons of options and concentrations to choose from.
Even better, what you learn in your business program can directly help you at your current job, opening the door to leadership positions and pay-increasing promotions.