- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Jobs That Pay 100k a Year Without a Degree
With the already high costs of college tuition continuing to rise and job prospects looking more and more slim for recent grads, many are considering the merits of going to college versus finding a job that does not require a bachelor’s degree.
Contrary to the idea that you cannot find a high-paying job without a college degree, there are actually many jobs that are attainable without a degree and have salaries that will rise above $100,000 after you gain experience in the field.
1. Real Estate Broker
While you do need a license to become a real estate broker, you can apply for that license with just a high school diploma. The average salary ranges from $30,144 to $180,434 per year, meaning that while you won’t start out at 100k, you have a strong chance of making it there with experience.
This field is currently highly competitive due to the increase in licensed real estate brokers during the recent housing boom.