- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Most Overrated Degrees
Psychology may seem like a great degree choice for a few reasons. You can learn about an interesting field – psychology combines science with basically studying why human beings do the strange things that we do. Psychology also provides you with a degree that can help people, by becoming a psychologist, psychiatrist, or social worker.
However, here’s why psychology is overrated: helping people is exhausting. If you major in psychology, it’s likely that you will spend your career helping others for very little pay.