- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Things Happy People Do to Stress Less
Work is stressful. That is more or less a given fact of being a member of the working population. Between pressures to meet deadlines, the inherent difficulty that comes along with having a boss and the dangerous waters of navigating life with coworkers, many young people feel extremely stressed at work. It does not have to be like that, however.
There are plenty of things you can do to feel less stress in your life, at work and beyond.
Here are five things that happy people know to do to avoid feeling stressed out:
1. Make Their Health a Priority. It is no secret that you feel happier when you are healthier. Happy people avoid stress by keeping their mental and physical health at the top of their priority list. This may mean eating better and exercising more or it could mean getting help if you are struggling with a mental illness.
Whatever good health means to you, make sure that you are putting it at the very top of your to do list.