- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
5 Warning Signs You Need A New Career
Are you contemplating a career shift? You may have been avoiding changing your career because you are afraid of making the wrong decision in quitting your job.
While there are many good reasons to stick it out and keep your current job, there are also many warning signs that indicate that you really do need to change your career. Watch out for these five signs – if they’re true for you, it may be time to quit.
1. You’re Going Nowhere
The number one reason to quit your job is that you are simply going nowhere. If you find yourself stuck at a job you hate with no potential for growth, this is the ideal situation to quit.
Why? Well, a job with no growth opportunities is very nearly as bad as having no job at all. Instead of wasting your time in a dead-end position, take charge of your life, quit your job, and find a career that will allow you to grow and change.