- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
6 Careers Socially Active People Will Definitely Love
Numerous jobs have little social interaction and if you enjoy being a social person, those jobs will make you miserable no matter how good the pay is. It’s simply a fact.
A job has to be more than just a paycheck. It has to fit our social needs as well as those of the employer.
That’s why there are so many different jobs out there. If salary was the only thing on our mind, we’d probably all be doing the same thing. Luckily it’s not so here are 6 careers that cater to the socially active.
1. Personal Trainer
If you enjoy training and like helping others reach their fitness goals, you’ll definitely love being a personal trainer. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people and since most sessions are one-on-one, you get to develop a much deeper relationship with your clients.
Although you can go through College and get a degree, it’s not necessary. A certification with a minimum of 2 years experience is enough to get you hired. Other benefits include improved physical fitness and good salary.