- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
6 Worst Careers For Very Smart People
As a very smart person, there are many great careers that you will be able to take on, such as a doctor, scientist, or engineer. However, there are also many careers out there that are not suited to very smart people. These careers can be draining for the intelligent because they do not allow for much intellectual stimulation. Here are the six worst careers for very smart people.
Unfortunately, the current state of politics in our country is not suited to the intelligent. Our elected officials represent our entire population, and that means that they represent all levels of intelligence. Many smart people who are dedicated to creating change in this country get into politics believing they can make a difference, and they are quickly disillusioned. Avoid the disappointment and stay out of politics.
2. Data Entry
Another job that is terrible for very smart people is an entry-level data entry job. While many smart people may apply to such jobs thinking it will be an easy way to move up within the company, more often than not, data entry jobs are simply soul-sucking and do not provide growth.