- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
7 Tips to Balance Your Work and Personal Life
2. Shop Smarter
A busy life only gets more harried when you have to factor in things like groceries and other necessities for the home. Running around for last-minute items you forgot to get during your last trip is stressful and unnecessary, and can be eliminated with good planning.
Make comprehensive lists and shop smart to reduce shopping time and make the experience smoother.
Exercise is constantly shown to increase energy and happiness levels. Make time for 30 minutes of exercise per day and watch the results both physically and mentally. You may be surprised at the difference.
4. Cut Out Distractions
Avoiding the unnecessary, junk-food-like distractions that sap our precious free time is a great way to achieve better work-life balance.
Forget the TV, or limit it to one favorite program. Interact with friends and family instead, and you will find that your work-life balance seems to have equalized in no time.