- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
8 Fast Growing Health Care Careers
If you have an interest in health care, you’re in luck. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that in 2012, the healthcare sector added over 290,000 new jobs. Health care is a fast growing market with developing technologies leading to increased job prospects across the board. If you are interested in health care, consider these 8 fast growing careers.
Audiologists work with patients who suffer from hearing loss. They administer different kinds of tests and interpret the results to figure out what kind of impairment the patient has and to what degree, where the damage occurred, and how it will affect them. This fast growing job has an expected increase of 36.8%.
2. Medical & Health Services Manager
In this position, you would be in charge of managing health services in any number of environments, including an entire facility or a specific department. This field has a projected growth of 22%. Becoming a medical and health services manager is a great option for students who are interested in health care but do not want to work with patients directly.