- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
9 Most Disruptive TED Talks for Disruptive Career Change
TED Talks are really the go to thing if you need some inspiration. Roughly 20 minutes long, they contain some of the top thinkers in the world telling the world what they think needs to happen for the world to become a better place. For great inspiration for anyone looking to change up their career path, check out these nine inspiring TED Talks:
Cameron Herold – Let’s Raise Kids to Be Entrepreneurs (or a realistic approach to getting the next generation to do work that actually excites them). This video is all about how we should encourage the next generation to pursue what they love in a way that excites and inspires those around them.
[youtube id=”nx3GuO41Jyg” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Jamie Oliver – Teach Every Child About Food (or how to mount and lead an international revolution from a standing start). Jamie Oliver is a beast among men. We all already know this, but it is still great to hear him talk about what he wants for the next generation.
[youtube id=”go_QOzc79Uc” width=”620″ height=”360″]