- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Find Your Purpose (And The Guts To Go For It)
Do you know your life’s purpose? If not, you are certainly not alone. For those who are just beginning their path in life, it can be difficult to determine your overall purpose and goals for the future.
Furthermore, even if you do know your purpose, it can be just as daunting to work up the courage to actually go for it. With these simple tips, you can easily figure out what you really want out of life and how to pursue it.
List Your Passions, Actions, & Genius
One frequently used method for finding your life’s purpose is to make a list of your passions, actions, and genius. To do this, you first create a list of things that you feel passionate about and truly enjoy doing.
Next, list specific people that you have great admiration for as well as why you admire them. This can be anyone from a celebrity to your parents. Finally, create a list of the things that you are good at and come naturally to you.