- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
How to Be Happy at Work and Beyond
Happy people know that being happy is a choice. If you are feeling miserable in your work and life situation, take some advice from the happy people and follow these ten tips:
1. Look on the bright side. It is easy to feel miserable and unhappy if you are always focusing on the negative. Avoid feeling the world is falling apart around you by making the conscious decision each and every day to look on the bright side.
Be an optimist! The glass is half full if you look at it that way.
2. Stress less. There is tons of advice out there about being less stressed. Follow it.
The less stress you feel, the happier you will be.
3. Have a great attitude. Having and maintaining a great attitude day in and day out is another conscious decision that you can make every day to maximize your happiness levels.
Do not give in to negativity.