- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
How to Become an Early Riser
The early bird catches the worm, they say, and successful people throughout history have cited waking up early as one of their secrets.
Those who wake up early tend to find that they’re more productive, less stressed, and have more time to enjoy for themselves before they start the day.
Looking to become an early riser and get a head start on life? Check out the following tips to change your habits.
1. Ease Into It
If you’re used to waking up at 7:30, it’s highly unlikely that you’re suddenly going to be able to wake up at 5 feeling refreshed and ready for a green smoothie and dawn yoga.
Instead, ease into it and understand that becoming an early riser can be something of a process.
Try waking up just ten or fifteen minutes earlier for a week, then gradually set your alarm for earlier and earlier times.