- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
How to Become the MVP of Your Company
Everyone wants to feel indispensable at work. Unfortunately, very few people realize that becoming the “Most Valuable Player” of your company requires hard work and a comprehensive plan.
If you are interested in becoming the MVP of your company, read on to find out how!
Becoming the MVP in 4 Easy Steps
1. Do Something Hard
The first step to becoming the MVP of your company is to take on a difficult task. What sort of task this is will depend on your industry and position, but if you show your superiors that you are always interested in taking on challenging projects or assignments, they will come to see you as the MVP.
How do you take on challenging work? You ask for it! The next time you see or meet with your boss, let them know that you are feeling up for a new challenge and would love to show the company what you can do for them.
Before long, you will be known as someone who never shies away from difficult tasks.