- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
How To Procrastinate Productively
Are you a serial procrastinator? If your procrastination has no cure, it’s time to learn how to procrastinate productively. With these 5 simple ideas, you can turn your lost procrastination time into time well spent – just spent on something more fun than that 20 page final paper.
1. Do Something Else
The simple answer for procrastinating productively is to do something else. Even if your paper is due tomorrow, there are many more productive things to do than scrolling through Tumblr waiting for inspiration to strike. One trick is to trade that paper for your reading. Reading is infinitely easier than writing – you just have to sit there and absorb the information.
You could also update your to-do list so that once you are finished procrastinating, you have a plan to accomplish all of those tasks you’ve been putting off. Already have a to-do list? Complete an easy task for instant gratification.