- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Is Teaching English Abroad the Right Choice for You?
Are you looking for an adventure? How about a great bullet point on your resume? And the opportunity to travel to exotic places on the cheap while meeting new people from around the world? If so, teaching English abroad might just be the right career move for you!
The fact of the matter is that with the forces of globalization churning away, the world is getting smaller and smaller. For a number of reasons, English remains the go-to language for international business and many people abroad recognize that they should learn English in order to give themselves the best possible chance for success in the new world order. As a result, there are tons of jobs available for people looking to teach English abroad.
No education degree? No problem! Most companies that specialize in providing English teachers to foreign countries are looking for individuals with business and other life experiences. Most people taking your classes abroad will be up and coming business professionals and your experience in the business world will help you help them learn the lingo.