- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Is Your Marriage Ruining Your Career?
The internet is full of people dishing out advice about marriage and its effects on your career. Although many people would like to believe that personal and professional lives could be completely compartmentalized, the fact of the matter is that it is rarely possible.
For example, a rough few weeks at work can have negative effects on the marriage relationship and marital troubles can negatively affect your performance at work.
If you are concerned about the negative effects that your marriage may be having on your career, read on for warning signs and solutions!
Know the Signs
Still, sometimes the marriage sours or goes through a rough patch. In these cases, your marriage could threaten the success of your career.