- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
In the search for your dream job, there is nothing more harrowing than the interview process. You can craft the perfect resume, representing your accomplishments in the most flattering light, and you can spend days drafting and editing a phenomenal cover letter, but if you don’t interview well, all of your efforts go to waste.
Interviews are the thirty-minute conversations that can make or break your future with a company. If you do not ace the interview, you will not get the job. It really is that simple. To make matters worse, the people conducting your interviews will often have developed questions designed to catch you off guard.
Lucky for you, many of those tough questions are identical across any career field, so you can prepare your answers ahead of time. Here are six of the toughest interview questions, and some answers that can help you make a stellar impression:
1. What is your biggest weakness?
Hillary Clinton once very famously implied that her greatest weakness was caring too much. Although some people loved that answer, others felt that her answer was a copout to the dreaded “biggest weakness” question.