- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Oprah Winfrey On Being Your Best
Everyone wants to be able to be their best in all aspects of life – relationships, career, home, etc. However, many of us struggle to do what is truly best for us.
For those searching for inspiration, who better to turn to than Oprah Winfrey? As one of the most influential women in the world, Oprah has much wisdom to offer those struggling to find their path and be their best.
Live in the Moment
As Oprah has famously stated, “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” With this piece of advice, Oprah reminds us that we need to live in the moment.
Living in the moment is the only way to appreciate what we have and realize the benefits of our current lives. By living in the moment, you can be your best self because you will take advantage of the present and live each day as though it were your last.