- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Should You Launch a Startup?
Today, it seems as though new startups are popping up at every corner. With so many new companies emerging, many believe that launching a startup is a poor financial decision. However, there are many good reasons to launch a startup company right now.
If you can create a new, innovative product or service that targets a specific audience, launching a startup may actually be a more financially secure decision than finding a job in this economy. If you are thinking about launching a startup, ask yourself these four questions first.
1. Do You Have a Good Idea?
The key to launching any successful startup is simply having a good idea. To know if your idea has the potential for success, you need to be able to determine if your product or service meets an unmet need that your target audience has.