- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Top 5 Questions To Ask Before You Quit Your Job
When it comes to quitting your job, it can be difficult to figure out whether or not you are making the right decision. While there are often very good reasons for quitting your job, many also quit for the wrong ones.
Before quitting your job, there are a few key questions you should ask yourself to ensure both that you are quitting for the right reasons and that now is the right time for you to quit your job.
1. Why do I want to leave?
The first question to ask before quitting your job is simply, “Why?” What is it about your job that has brought you to this place? Is it something that you can fix? Is the work environment unbearable or abusive?
If you want to leave your job because it is simply a bad situation, you have a better opportunity elsewhere, or it does not fit in with your career goals, those are all excellent reasons. However, if you are simply frustrated with a resolvable situation, you should first try to make it work.