- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Top 5 Worst Interview Answers
Job interviews are always stressful situations in which you may often find yourself uncertain about how to answer a question. While there is no set “right” way to answer every interview question, there are certainly a few answers that a prospective employer never wants to hear.
These top 5 worst interview answers will almost certainly push you into the “no” pile.
1. “I don’t know”.
“I don’t know” is probably the worst answer you could give for any question in an interview. For example, if you are asked why the company should hire you, this answer shows that you are not even dedicated enough to the potential job to think of an answer about your own strengths.
And after all, if you don’t know why the company should hire you, how will they? A good rule of thumb for interviews is to never answer any question with those three words.