- Why Staying Single In Your 20s Can Be a Very Good Thing
- 4 Reasons to Travel In Your 20s
- 4 Reasons Not To Spend Your 20s In a Drunken Haze
- How to Make Your 20s Count
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Negotiating For Your Salary
- Top 5 Biggest Career Mistakes for Generation Y-ers
- Master the 6 Toughest Interview Questions
- Top 5 Beautiful Resume Ideas That Work
- Interactive Infographic: Which Career is Right for You?
- Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Infographic: What Women Want Financially
Women make up only 50% of the population but evidence shows that they make more than 85% of all consumer purchasing decisions. The question then, is what do women want financially? Where are they going to spend their money and what are they spending their money on?
The infographic “What Women Want Financially” offers a handy chart format that explains where women are spending their money as well as what they want financially.
What we learn from the chart is that many women are incredibly budget conscious and deal oriented. When asked to give a general statement on their personal financial status, 46% of women polled responded that they were “managing but it’s not fun having to be so careful”.
The other women asked were equally divided between “doing very well” and reporting that their “finances [had] taken a turn for the worse in the past 6 months”.